Thursday, July 21, 2005

Aiyooo...

My leg is in this ^*&* crepe cast, with an Ankle binder to boot..so i have to cut down on my walking & running around..not around trees..but just general stuff:).. Now this should not be much of a problem because i have not got a tree i call my own..nor do i have anybody running around the tree in front of me.. or behind me..so that would make me just look silly..running around a tree on my own..ok..i am digressing here.. So getting back to the stuff i can't do.. the one that hurts the most..(BTW pun unintended)...is that i can't ride my bike..can you believe it..that's like taking away the tree also.( i know.. i know..but pun unintended..)..And boy oh boy does that hurt..(again pun unintended..) I have to now depend on my sis to drop me to the offce everyday..or else its gonna be the auto..and i don't want to waste so much of money on transport..at least not while i am saving up for my next ride..(again..pun unintended)
man..the doctor says i can't ride the bike for at least 3 weeks..3 weeks!!..that is gonna be sooooo loooong... aiyooooo... it hurts...( pun unintended)... That means i will be stranded at home for the weekends...
What hurts even more (pun unintended..last time .. i promise)... is that i did not have any heroic life-saving incident to show for this twisted ankle..nor did i fall off my bike like everybody thinks..all i did was to jump across a small table .. at home.. in the dark..with formal shoes on..the shoes had heels.. and i did not see my sis's leg over which i tripped... boy .. the perfect formula for a dumb accident.. now that really hurts..(pun INTENDED)....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He he... it feels good to know that some else is also rotting at home over the weekend :)

Anonymous said...

You could sing that in a song ya know... you could even have a lower key for the "Pun intended".

And now I can so relate to that not biking for three weeks. To add to my woes, this morning I very generously offered for my very good friend to use Silver for a couple of months. And guess what, he's decided to pick it up TOMORROW! AAaaaaarrrrgghhh! I know I offered it, but my heart aches! And I am like pouring instructions into his ears over the phone. I even screamed at him when he said he was gonna ride overnight to Chennai! Booo hoo! But I'll keep my word and I guess I kinda know that he's, after all, a fairly careful guy. :(