Sunday, December 26, 2004

I am alive....

the past ten days have been just wonderful... i had this long holiday and just in time i might add.. I was working long hours and needed the break and was blessed with one..but it did take time for me to slow down.. I kept visiting the office even though i did not need to..i had got into this workaholic mood and would get very restless if i was idle for more than half an hour..the break has been just the right thing for me..

Have utilised these free days to the max..been out for lunch almost every day.. almost everyday i have watched a movie...gone bowling..drove down to Ranganthitto and lots more..even managed a small 100 km ride on the bike in between...

Lately I have been witing just to keep my blog alive.. I have all these ideas but never have been able to put them down.. Somehow they elude me once i get hold of a comp... Maybe i need to start writing again..like i used to do some time back..the flow of words has not been as smooth as before and a lot of times i find myself searching for the right word...

The zing in my life should be back soon.. I will be riding to mumbai for an all-india-bikers meet.. It should be awesome.the itenary does look promising.. It should be a blast.. Sourabh and I are looing forward to this very much and we have been doing some research and stuff to make our journey smoother.. As of now it does not look like a lot of guys from bangalore are coming..hopefully a decent number of people should be able to make it there..it would definitely be more fun...

Looking forward to clicking lots of pics..
The high for sourabh and me is because we have been planning to take off on a long trip since a long time but have had to cancel every time for some reason or the other.. This time we have not run into an y roadblocks as yet and we are keeping our fingers crossed...more over the roads we will be travelling through are something we have been craving to ride on from a long time...

The whole ride for the two of us is going to be close to 10 days as we plan to visit Lonavala..Khandala..Goa..Mngalore..Krkala..and my native Puttur... We are surely gonna be 2 very tired people when we come back..we should have covered nearly 3000 kms by then..and when on the road we will be doing nearly 500 kms in a day...ah that has got me excited....

Now time to get back to planing for the trip.. adios..
Next update as time permits...

No comments: