Thursday, March 31, 2005

Mama i'm coming home...

Aha.. i'll be going home after 5 long weeks here in US..
can't wait to go back to familiar surroundings..
to talk to my parents and sis without a phone between us..
to eat home cooked food..
to ride on familiar roads...
to ride my bike..(boy did i miss it?)...
to meet my friends...
to visit STYX...
to play snooker..
to fight with sis..
to party on saturday nights.. and get back home at 1 am..
to wake up on a lazy sunday and accompany dad on the weekly shopping trip...
..and many many more things ...


Oh.. yeah .. i am waiting to board that plane home..It's gonna be great ..
It was an awesome trip though..Some part of me is gonna miss doing all the things i did here..
i made a few friends here.. whom i will surely miss when i go back..
I found some nice help from unexpected quarters.. Most of all i learnt that i do not have the US craze that a lot of my brethern have..i don't think this place will ever be home.... there are too many things i will have to give up.. and i definitely don't want to give them up...

I even got a chance to ride bikes on these roads...oh and speaking of bikes.. i am definitely looking forward to riding my bike back home.. i definitely need to go on a long ride soon..maybe i will be a part of the himalayan expedition that RE is planning....that would be so cool.. i would get to celebrate my birthday..literally while being on top of the world..

meanwhile... 3 more days to go!!!

No comments: