Monday, November 15, 2004

..Santa's Gonna visit me

Yeah.that's right..Santa should be visiting me this christmas..My good deed for the yuletide season was done yesterday..I Donated Blood..
On a more modest note..I donated blood yesterday at the Sai Baba Hospital..A heart patient was in urgent need of it and so had to go all the way near ITPL in the night..Feels very good though that you have somehow contributed to making some person's life better..I don't know who the patient was..
Ok..now its down to brass tacks..Let me see what I need from Santa.. I think a four wheeler( preferrably a Sierra) should do..also to adress one of my more immediate concerns..I think I will be in need of a date for the new years eve party..This I sure am gonna need a lot of help with..

Realised something about my riding yesterday..As i was saying, I had been near ITPL and was accompanied by my sister..We were returning at around 10:00pm and I was not going faster than about 60-70 kmph...I transform into this safety concerned rider whenever I have a pillion..And the ironical part is that about 2 weeks ago..me and my friend were trying to set land speed records on this particular stretch..at around 1:00 in the morning..on our respective bikes....Now that is a trait in my riding that I like..Maybe it is that subconcious feeling of being responsible for the other person's safety more than your's...


Oh..and Santa..I wouldn't mind some chocolates too....

No comments: