Thursday, January 20, 2005

My bike!!!

My bike is at the garage recovering from the ride..I visited it yesterday and saw the engine all openend up..actually felt a little sad to see that.. it was like looking at a relative being operated upon..It was gruesome...with all the oil spilling out and all the parts lying scatterrred....
looks like the whole deal is gonna cost me more than I had expected...
On the way from Mangalore to back home, there was some strange vibration coming from the back of the bike..In the garage I realised that this was because both the mudgaurd stay's had broken..must have happenend in the bad stretches what with all that lugage on the back seat...and each of those stay's cost around 350 bucks..my credit card is gonna be stretched this month..
But this in no way means that I won't be planing another trip..i am already planning another one actually..money and leaves are the only things that will be holding me back..
This time around I want to explore Kerala..want to ride all the way to the tip..this would have to be a ride stretched over a week at least, or else I don't think i would have seen the true beauty of Kerala..
Before this longish trip i want to do one bangalore-Chennai-pondicherry-bangalore over some weekend...i want to travel in the famous east-coast-road and I guess upto feb at least would be the ideal time to do this..hopefully I can do this one trip before taking off to the US....and the catch here is to break this news to my folks as tactfully as possible..now that is something to think about..So me getting busy plotting this one..

No comments: