Monday, February 14, 2005

Nidhi Bete...

It really feels good to be a winner...and this was more than the perfect high point of a happening weekend.. After a lot of yes and no... Chaitra and me participated in the treasure hunt(Nidhi Bete) organised by RTMC and.. surprise.. surprise.. we won it!!! It was really cool to do the 120 km ride around bangalore and I had the perfect pillion for it.. I was apprehensive that she would get bored on the long stretches.. but she was really enjoying the whole experience...there are very few people I know who enjoy being the pilion and C is surely one of them....Don't think I could have won this without Chaitra's and Sourabh's help... Sourabh helped us with the dead cockroach and Chaitra cracked most of the clues... So I am definitely looking forward to RTMCs forthcoming events..

No comments: