Monday, July 05, 2004

GRRRRRRR

When I started this blog i thought i would write in it as often as i would. Somehow it seems like a distant possiblity now. The creative juices just don't flow when you want them to. This must be what writer's block feels like. I have some plots for short stories doing the rounds in my head. I somehow do not have any proper ending for those. It is pretty frustrating to have something like this swimming around in your head.Grrrrr...
Hopefully these plots will see the light of day soon.

guess I need to go for a ride soon and that should help me feel beter.
Ah! this blog is serving me a new purpose now... a sandbag for my emotions. Maybe I should keep the title of " looking glass" after all..
don't feel like raving and ranting anymore.This much has helped me feel better already.

No comments: