Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Whew! What a week

What a week this has been. Been working such long hours lately. Using home as just a lodging.
Somehow the long hours have proved to enjoyable in a twisted sort of way.
The good part about this week was that onthe weekend i visisted Hogannekal falls. Still wondering how to spell this 'cause every district on the way had their own new spelling.
The ride was decided upon by clifton and me on saturday night at 10:30. managed to get up by 6:00 am on Sunday though I had a late night(1:00 am). The weather was very good for a ride. Left the office, where we met up by around 8:00 and reached Hosur at 8:40.

Hey this is getting boring isn't it. I think I am going to skip all this blah blah blah bout how nice the road was,the village girls were, the weather and other blah blahs ..
Overall enjoyed riding every one of thos 350 km's.


Am I short of patience or what. I seem to ust get bored in the middle of my writings......

No comments: