Tuesday, September 28, 2004

DUH????

Here is a list of some dumb things, people come up with

--> Topping the list has to be the "mileage question". Whenever I am on my bike and meet somebody new, the first question invariably is" So what is the mileage?" about 34.75 on the higways and 33.987 in the city and 32.675 if you are abovethe speed limit

--> You meet somebody in a theatre and he/she goes"How come here?" I am their visiting veternarian and was checking on whether the rats had been fed properly

--> You see somebody after a long time and they go "So whom are you seeing now?" Your girlfriend buddy

--> Caught sleeping in class, the lecturer wakes you up and says."what are you doing?" Sorry sir, I am still a litle doozy to be able to do justice any good answer to that

--> The same lecturer threatens to break your teeth and put them in your mouth.. Like I had them up my nose before you came around

--> This happens very often in my friend's bookshop. He has a placard announcing that a particular magazine or book is sold out, and people look at it and still come up to him and ask him if it is available. only if you can carry off a tank top and a mini skirt

--> You have been going around for some time with this girl now, and she says"do you really love me?" No, its just that I like your deo sooo much that I can't let go of you and my therapist says I should stick around until this phase passes

--> People asking a waiter about what dish is good in that restaurant. Don't order the fish today sir. We poison it on teusday's you see

--> You are struggling with some weights in the gym and somebody comes up with"you need some help with that?" No thanks. I was just trying to maim myself today..


I had lots more in mind when I started this post, but somehow lost track of them midway...Like everybody believes this lame excuse

1 comment:

Tripti said...

Ha ha good one , there are so many the list is endless . I have asked them too many times and wondered why do I get such polite replies :)