Friday, September 17, 2004

I am back

Finally..I have a few minutes to spare this week... It has been a busy week..and I have just had not any time.. This early shift reinstates my belief that I am definitely not a morning person... I am a late bloomer..My spirits are high as the day passes by..this is why maybe I enjoy working at night...i even abhor parties that start during the day...
Well.That opens new avenues..I wonder what an ideal party would be like..I guess this means different things to different people.. I kew people in college for whom an ice-cream at the local parlour was equivalent to painiting the town red..and a movie was an outing of a lifetime...not that they did not have the means to do this as they pleased..they just were not the sort who liked fun..the others(read as people like me) were just the evil ones, out to poison the world..It certainly did not help that I gave them a good run for their money when it came to exams...
College was certainly the best experience in my life...It was like I was given complete freedom after being confined to the rigors of school for 10 years. In the beginning it was a heady experience..I was away from home for more than 8 hours a day..and all this was unaccounted time..Well in a way it was accounted time..cause my folks thought that I was sitting dutifully in college and looking upto my teachers..If only they knew...Anyway,as I was saying ,college in the beggining was a heady experince..for one..I had to avoid ragging..i saw ragging as a means to embarass you and my ego would be badly bruised if i let myself be subjeted to ragging..every evening during the last class i would make elaborate plans for my escape route...Inspite of this i did get caught once,,but realised that ragging had a good side to it..you made new friends...my new friends were people I would otherwise have not talked to..but for being in the same ego bruised group that was being ragged...
College has really changed dthe way i look at life..it was like walking out of a dark room and into the sunlight..your eyes take time to get adjusted and everything becomes clear ..but it takes time though..

Hey! reading what I have written so far..the tiltle hardly makes any sense..and I have been digressing like a cat with butered paws on a oil slick.. i think college entitles another post..Will do so soon..

No comments: