Friday, September 03, 2004

How I wish .....

How I wish my blog had been anonymous.. There are SO MANY thing I want to vent, but won't, for the fear of being judged.. That is my waterloo I guess.. being judged for what I am not.. I have always had this "gift" for being labelled for things that I am not..and things I would not like to discuss here.. On another note does this not makE me a hypocrite for starting a blog and then writing stuff that is just "creative" and not "personal". The initial stage of blogging was fun..now it seems like a task more than something pleasureable...That is why I wish this were a private blog...There would be more updates then, since I would not have to be "creative" all the time.. well you never know, I just might start another anonymous blog soon...

No comments: