Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Saturday night

Last Saturday night we had the "bright " idea of going to " THE CLUB". At the time it was a exciting idea. If only we knew what we had in store for us...
We are not the splurging types, but reached there and were just left gasping at the entry fee.
As if that was not enough the booze cost us the heavan and earth.
Our first hour passed by whining away at the prices and generally bitching about the place.
The people there are so dim witted and we thought it was a cool place..Oh boy was I wrong or was I wrong...
I don't think I will ever get adjusted to the lifestyle that those people there belonged to..I hope i don't . I like me as I am just fine...
NEVER AGAIN are we guys gonna visit that money pit..
To top this the place was filled with girls clinging onto guys like as if they would fall off the earth if they let go. And through the night they kept looking for stronger clinging places I guess, what with the same girls clinging to different guys at different points(pun intended).
The best part of the night( or morning by now) was the ride back home. We had 2 bikes( Thunderbird's) and were doing speeds of 110 at times. It was a cool experience. And stopping to drink tea on MG road at 5:00 in the morning was cool or what??


No comments: